Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do people like their toenails painted?

thanksDo people like their toenails painted?
I can paint yours if you like darling.Do people like their toenails painted?
Thanks Babe for B/A.

Report Abuse



I hardly ever wear open-toed shoes but I do like my toenails to look nice if I do wear them. I usually do a natural color though.





Light pink,clear with a little bit of a shimmer or a french manicure.








--Annie
I do. I always have mine painted. I hateeee feet, even my own, but having my nails painted helps me tolerate them a little better lol.
Yes.. it looks fashionable..
I only do it if I'm bored... I really don't care either way.
well i personally do some don't . i think it gives your little pigs some color!!! well do u???
Some do, some don't!
well i do. do you?
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment