Thursday, August 5, 2010

Something is going on with my toenails! Plz help!?

I've always had nice toenails but for the last 6 to 9 months they seem to be changing. It looks like they are turning loose from my toe. Not from the cuticle, but from the end where you trim and backwards toward the cuticle. The other night I had removed the nail polish and was cleaning from under them and the nail on the middle toe of my left foot came almost completely off. It has turned loose all the way to the cuticle on one side. It doesn't hurt at all but as I was checking out the rest of them it appears they are all doing this. I thought it might be some kind of fungus but what I read doesn't indicate that. Can someone give me insight to what might be going on? Thanks!Something is going on with my toenails! Plz help!?
Something like that happened to my friend, but she ended up having blisters from walking in high heels too much UNDER her toenails causing them to have the same symptoms as yours. That may have been what happened to you.


You may want to check with a doctor. Most likely it's fungus if not the blisters.Something is going on with my toenails! Plz help!?
seek help.This seems like something internal going on
find help, fast!!


i think u've used too much nail polish remover, maybe??


'cause ur only supposed to use it about 2 times a month...but i dont think dat is it

No comments:

Post a Comment