Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My toenails are longer then my fingernails.?

Am I going to die?My toenails are longer then my fingernails.?
My toenails are longer than my fingernails.Yeah, but the only downer is that my toenails drag on the floor and scratch the surface and i cant wear nice shoes anymore, because they tear through the shoe.


You won't die ^-^ :DMy toenails are longer then my fingernails.?
ew that's gross...


why don't you cut them??





i have never heard of someone dying cuz their toenails wer bigger than their fingernails, so i think yur good
If you think that you are going then you will die if not then you will not die..





cut them but not to short..
Cut them!! Why would you die?!?!
No. they tend to grow faster than fignernails i believe ..
yes

1 comment:

Zyrex said...

You're going to die if you don't use these-->
Toenail treatments .

Post a Comment