Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you saw that your dates toenails were longer than their toes... what would you?

throw a nail clipper at them and run?If you saw that your dates toenails were longer than their toes... what would you?
I would ask if she enjoyed climbing trees and I'd assume she was very good at it.





I'd also ask if she'd sliced any fruits or vegetables lately.





Then I'd ask why she let them get so long.





Then I'd most likely move on to a safer date because I wouldn't want to accidently lose a leg if she decided to play footsie with me, unless she was Jessica Simpson, I'd have to think about it twice if that's who it was...lol.If you saw that your dates toenails were longer than their toes... what would you?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol i would think if he cant even look after his own personal grooming what use will he be to u? lol
I would say, now I see why you don't wear shoes!!!!
OFFER A PART OF THE DATE A PEDICURE AND MANICURE ON ME.
i'd stare then scream because long *** tonenails are nasty *** **** **** *** sweat.
I would say wow! Why you haven't clip your toenails? Don't that hurt? But I still love you nailleykins%26lt; cute talk picking on the toenails lol
I would say something like.....











';EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…





Then I would run away! While shouting ';TOES TOES EW TOES';
that is pretty freaky....i know from personal experience the best thing to do is just go.......go very.....very....far away........


. .


^


-
I'd be very scared and slowly move away.
I'd walk backwards away from him... oh boy smellies..
Politely excuse my self (after taking pictures with my cell) go home throw up and post them all over the internet lol.
I don't mind

No comments:

Post a Comment