Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies.....is it ok for us guys to have painted toenails especially after a pedicure?

oops am not gay and my toes are navy X CindyLadies.....is it ok for us guys to have painted toenails especially after a pedicure?
WHAT ?????





Nay, Nay and Thrice Nay !!





FFS !Ladies.....is it ok for us guys to have painted toenails especially after a pedicure?
Only if they are gay
I am sorry but it is a Big NO for me.I would be really grossed out if my Husband came home with painted toenails.
No, my little drag queen...it's not ok for a real boy......
I think it's ok as long as you get clear. If you feel like going a little crazy then try Red or Lime Green or maybe a nice Silver sparkle lol :).
Clear nailpolish is fine if you reallly want to paint your toenails but defo not colour. Its great that you get a pedicure by the way, most men wouldnt be seen dead in a beauty salon/nailbar thats why most mens feet are minging! (I`m generalising by the way for all you men out there who happen to have nice feet)
Sure sweetie , are you light in the loafers?
sorry but no.
They have a clear matte finish polish that they use on guys. Other than that, I am not fan on nail polish on a guys feet.
sure,


just dont get nail polish on the carpet
only if the color is clear.
I think that it's appropriate, if it's a clear colour. But really, if you want to paint your nails, knock yourself out! Have fun with it. :D


I always imagined that army-dudes would paint their nails camo print. Tee hee.


Anyways, I'd rather have my guy paint his nails and take care of them, than have them all full of toe-fungus.
only if your GAY !!!!!!
clear nail polish yes as the nails just look shiny but coloured NO!!


Mind you, depends on whether you like wearing womens clothing. You're opentoes just wont look the same without it lol x
yes but a clear color no real colors like pink or red, nothing like that just clear rich guys do that
I would find it weird if my boyfriend was wearing nail polish for anything other than a halloween costume.


I don't think so I'm afraid! But like somebody said above.. whatever floats your boat!
It depends on the colour.I don't want to be walking around with a guy wearing flip-flops with his pink toenails.


It's okay to wear it,just be careful about the colour.And make sure they aren't prettier than your girlfriend's,she might get jealous =D lol
no, it's ok for them to get a pedi but i dont think to get color... but hey wev floats ur boat!
I like to paint my boyfriends toes and fingernails. There isn't anything wrong with it. I don't get why men are so worried about being thought of as gay. Who cares?
Um. Well, if it makes you happy to have painted toenails. But, what color is it, I mean, it also depends on that. But I know I would never date a guy if he got a pedicure or a manicure.
If it's with clear nail polish, it's fine.
no way!!! are you kidding me?!?!?!?! you have GOT to be gay!
um no.....men get pedicures??? LOL
Where I live, it's quite common for barbers to offer nail care, finishing off with applying clear nail varnish. Ladies, there's nothing wrong with male hand care!
Yes. It's okay to do pretty much whatever you want, as long as it does not hurt or otherwise take away something from others.


It's not common for a guy to have painted (I expect that you meant colored) toenails in this country yet, however it is more common in Europe. But it appears to be gaining some following in the U.S. by the increased number of nail salons offering men-only rooms or specific dates in response to more men asking for color.


Personally, I know of two men that regularly wear color on their toenails. My opinion is that if they take care of their feet (regular pedicure), it can look quite nice.


Color choice is a key factor since there sre some colors that don't look at all natural on men (pink, violet, some reds). Browns, silver, dark blue and even dark maroon (and of course, black) are considered acceptible choices.





I'm curious, why do you ask? Are you interested in trying it?
how can i put this nicely, OH MY GOD NNNNOOOOOOOOO, i'll admit i dont go for that whole metrosexual kinda guy who goes for pedicures in the first place, although its no bad thing i suppose, feet freak me out end of, but nail polish, NOOOOOO no no non no no no no no no, toenails, fingernails, no. Althoug i'm guessing you may be the kind of guy who wears fake tan, (a pastel shade tend to go well with a tan) but still for the love of god, no.
lol! whatever floats your boat
Well If thats what you like.


Mind you, don't think I'd like a man having prettier looking toenails than me !
real men don't have pedicures. Maybe you are secretly a woman!!
if it makes you happy? I don't know who would date you......

No comments:

Post a Comment