Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is it weird that a guy saves his toenails in a jar?

I dated him twice, then I saw the jar. It had toenails in it, it was even labelled...';toenails';.





I do not care to establish a relationship with a guy who is that strange. I mean he is very successful, has his own home...but i don't know.Is it weird that a guy saves his toenails in a jar?
maybe he is gona make some sort of collage with them after he saves enough of them. But heck that is weird. If he owns his own home and all that does not mean you have to put up with a man who is weird. Find someone who thinks toenails go in the trash.Is it weird that a guy saves his toenails in a jar?
I am not trying to scare you, but in college psychology class there was a seminar on classic traits of criminal mental illness, and one of the traits listed was saving hairs, nail clippings, excess ear wax, and another item that you don't want to know about. So be very careful, think hard about your personal safety, and even consider notifying someone in authority (confidentially) about this guy. Most of all, protect yourself and remember that there are a lot of nuts on the loose.
Um, do you really have to ask... yeah, it's pretty weird...
A jar of Toenails is now added to my list of Things I do not want to know about...
hummm weird.
Thats really weird. I would be scared.
beyond wierd
OMG - I cannot for the life of me imagine what purpose that could possibly have - I would RUN away from that guy too!! YUCK!!
get out of there quick!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha, UGH, that's quite nasty! And I'm a guy.
OMG - did you ask him about it?


That's just one thing you happened to see, makes you wonder what else is lurking or hidden elsewhere.


If I were you, I'd end it and if he asks why, tell him - he may think it's entirely normal behaviour.
yeah its weird
haha....i think it is rather creative...I laugh at the moment of ';WTF?....'; you must have experienced
That's GROSS!!! When you tell him you're not interested in going out with him anymore, be honest with him and tell him that you think he's nice and all, but that you are weirded out by the fact he collects his toenails. Be honest. He deserves to know the truth.





Your radar is right on. You can tell a boy by his toys and this one, well, you can't tell what other wierd habits he might have!!!





And thank you for your question, I woke up this morning and this is the first question I read and I can tell you I'm wide awake now ...and pretty grossed out myself by this guy's ';collection';. Now I'll be thinking about that jar of nails all day.


Ewww!!!
well it depends if its only one weird thing he dose i suggest you focus on more important things i think its weird that he can find him just try to ignore it and focus on the relationship
Yes, very weird is he practising witchcraft or somehing. Seriouslythough, my grandma can top that she saves ticks in a bottle of alcohol it's very disturbing!
Depends the reason why, but normally that is very strange. Ask him about it, unless you weren't supposed to find them in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment