Saturday, August 21, 2010

I eat my scabs, fingernails, toenails, dandruff, skin, eyegoo, acne whiteheads/blackheads..?

i'm most concerned with the fact that i eat my hair. i know its absolutely disgusting and reading this makes me want to vomit.


i'm an average teenage girl and no one would really expect this from me, im not like dirty or anything.


i just can't help it. can this cause long-term problems? and i've tried to stop before but i do it without thinking, are there other ways to stop this? am i insane?I eat my scabs, fingernails, toenails, dandruff, skin, eyegoo, acne whiteheads/blackheads..?
you, re not insane. the hair eating is a form of obsession. i would talk to someone you can trust to see a solution to this.I eat my scabs, fingernails, toenails, dandruff, skin, eyegoo, acne whiteheads/blackheads..?
I'm sorry, I can't help you, I wish I could. Everyone is different, and it is definitely and odd behavior. No you're not insane. I did want to say however that, Charley, In the future, when people ask questions that they want answered, there's no reason to respond like that. If all you have to say is such an ignorant thing as that, then don't answer the question. I'm only 15 and I have no clue about your age, but you should avoid answering to questions in such a horrible way
Your not the only one. I'm kinda the same way, I just don't eat my hair. And I don't eat my nails. But I kinda do the other things you mentioned. But I'm still normal ^^ Your not insane. A lot of people do that.
ohhhh my goddddddddddddddd!!!!! why that is soooo nasty. you just made me puke a lil and i just swallowed it ew. i'm turning into you.
yeah...ew tell your yourself that's disgusting!
Yes. Ewww what the hell is wrong with you??

No comments:

Post a Comment