Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ladies Poll: without a pedicure are your toenails naturallly rounded or squared?

there roundLadies Poll: without a pedicure are your toenails naturallly rounded or squared?
squared. . .as are my fingernails.Ladies Poll: without a pedicure are your toenails naturallly rounded or squared?
They are square except my big toe which is round on one side.
Rounded.
The big one is rounded. The smaller toes are roundish.


Do u have a foot fetish now?
You know, I never paid attention before but they mostly squared.
They are rounded if I don't pick them.
squarish roundish. I have never had a pedicure, it seems the height of ridiculousness to me in terms of waste of time and money!!!
Mine ... Rounded
they are preety much squared........
They're square.
any one who says rounded is not being honest, if you let your toenails go with out any clipping or anything they will square off around the edge, its true on everyone
Pretty square
Mine is all long and splintered...much like a veloceraptor...
Squared! I don't have claws!!
well now that you know what one of my errands were...they are square...
squared
naturally square.
squared.

No comments:

Post a Comment