Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ladies, do you have a lover that will give foot massages or paint your toenails?

My husband does both for me....its great!!!





You?Ladies, do you have a lover that will give foot massages or paint your toenails?
I agree with my brother DanielLadies, do you have a lover that will give foot massages or paint your toenails?
Yup, I do. He's the best!
My hubby does both, although he's not very good with the nail polish!
Mine would give me a foot massage way before he would paint my toenails. I would hate to see how my toes looked after he painted them.
My husband will rub my feet for me if I ask him but I don't want him doing my toenails no thank you I can do that myself
Massage yes...paint no...that would mean he's gay.
lmao~ your kidding right?


heck no my hubby dont do that for me!!
I do both for my wife. Its fun and intimate.
My boyfriend has a foot fetish so not only do I get foot massages, I get my feet and toes worshipped, kissed and sucked on. I don't mind it, shows he appreciates another part of my body besides my boobs and crotch. ;P
Yup!
yeah, we do it for each other all the time. she gives a great foot massage and pedi, and i do the same for her. living with another woman has many many advantages. woooohoooo!
Yeah. He'll do both if I ask him to. However, I don't want to know what his pedicures look like. He'd be more likely to paint my skin or something, haha.
Yeap its awesome and he likes doing it too, not becuse its a fetish, he just likes pleasing me and my feet are puurty:)
Yeah.
Attention ladies, if this is the case, you're dating a gay man.





Sorry to be the one to break it to you.
I have never painted toenails but I do give a mean massage though

No comments:

Post a Comment