Thursday, August 5, 2010

Survey: are you toenails painted this moment?

yep but they need to be done over though.





why do so many people like red. i hate red. yukSurvey: are you toenails painted this moment?
yeah i actually painted them last night!





white, and clear over it because the white comes off easy so I had to coat it with clear, i wanted black but i didnt have any.Survey: are you toenails painted this moment?
yes!....lol..they're pink...bright pink...i wanted to paint them to look like candy canes but i couldnt find my white nail polish...so now they just look like my grandma's toenails (...lol...my grandma's toenails arent yellow and crusty by the way..hahaha...they're just always painted very colorfully...)
No, I don't have the money to get them done, and I'm very sloppy at painting my nails!





By the way, I love the name, Hilda..., and the pic!!!
nope, i just nailpolish-removed them.





had 'em painted dark blue
Yep, they're painted black but im gonna paint them red blue green pink and orange in 10 minutes. :)
Yes. Burgundy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/r鈥?/a>
Yes they are... How odd, my fingernails aren't but my toenails are. :)
~yes a beautiful metallic red~
Yes! Very nicely too! I've got little white flowers painted on them...
They are painted bright red.
No at this moment and I think they will never be.





Carlos.
Nope but when summer comes they will be......love the hair Hilda! hehe


:)
Yea..





My left foot is purple


My right foot is blue..











EDIT:


Wow..quite a few ppls have red toe nails..


Haha
Yes - red
Yeah, dark blue. XD
Of Course Not...!!
nopee sometimes i paint them most of the time i dont
No, I never paint them.
French tip.
Nope.
No.
no


but they need to be cuz they look a hot mess
no, thanx 4 remindin me to do dem
no but I'm doing them tonight if I get off here
yea chipped red
nopE...
yup red


nxt im gunna make my own art withit
yup there dark red
yep


dark red

No comments:

Post a Comment