Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If a person looks good except for ugly feet and dead toenails, would you mind dating them?

Not at all.We all have ugly feet, but not all of us have good looks! We don't normally see peoples' feet anyway.If a person looks good except for ugly feet and dead toenails, would you mind dating them?
I dunno.. that's kinda gross..If a person looks good except for ugly feet and dead toenails, would you mind dating them?
I guess not as long as they keep socks on!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Not having any toenails at all would certainly not be a deal-breaker for me. There is so much more to an individual than having the ideal feet. Men look more dapper in closed toe shoes anyway! :)
I don't date someone based on their outside anyhow. Now if it were fungus I'd ask him to do something about it 'cause I wouldn't want to catch it from him but not for appearances' sake.
yea, but they'd have to wear socks at all times!
I would not mind.


Lamisil has a pill for the toenails.


We can go on dates to get matching pedicures!
that might be a deal breaker for me eeewwwww.


I hate feet and don't get the CAREER choice podiatrists make.Oh i'll work with feet???????WTF
I would date them, but just don't let them wear sandals in public.
no,sounds like they are dying from the feet up and i might get there fungus
they better wear socks!
shallowwwwwwwwww
i just wouldnt touch there Feet!


which i dont do anyways tahts Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment