Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it unreasonable to expect my wife to clip my toenails for me?

and trim my nose hairs???





i feel that is women's work....Is it unreasonable to expect my wife to clip my toenails for me?
Certainly it`s unreasonable! She`s not your Mother and you`re not a kid anymore. I suppose next you`ll want her to wipe your butt? Grow up!Is it unreasonable to expect my wife to clip my toenails for me?
no, don't you know silly, she's supposed to bite them for you. get it straight
You should do those kind of things yourself. Gosh.
and do you want her to shave your butt hair as well you ....





Will you brush her false teeth and clip her nose hairs ?
Uh, unreasonable? Yes. I'm assuming you're a grown man, and by that- you SHOULD be able to take care of those grooming habits yourself. Women's work??? Oh my god... I think you need to fast forward yourself to the 21 century, dear.





After reading your stupid comment about ';woman's work'; ... If I were your wife, I'd pluck out your annoying nose hairs with tweezers, one by one, slowly, excrutiatingly slowly.
No way in hell. A man should trim his own toenails and nose hair.
What a turn-off for your wife!!!! Do these things for yourself!
No way is it unreasonable, my wife also cleans my ears among other things - She is very comfortable taking care of me - no matter what. And I do the same for her.
If she doesnt want to then it's wrong. make an appointment and have it done so someone gets paid for it
Is this a real question? No!! You must be joking...but in case you are serious...hey buddy...we are in 2006, real men clip their own nails and wipe their own a-s-s.
you are a maniacal lard a*s
yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment