Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color are your toenails?

?????????????????What color are your toenails?
Ummmm does dirt in my toe nails count?? well if it does, i say my toe nails are the color dirt.....Peace!!What color are your toenails?
i'm in desperate need of a pedicure.. i'm giving my toenails a break from nail polish, because they're getting yellow.
the color of my toenails is green with pink
They're painted black
i like the natural look so i use the clear nail polish so it shines however i love suttal pink and fench manicures. during the summer bright, playfull colors are very sexy.
pink hehe cuz it's awesome =)
pink and white
toenail-coloured! actually nine of them are, i started painting my toenails but got bored. one orangey-pink, nine toe-nail-y coloured.
same they've always been
right now, they are clear--- BORING.





tonight om gonna paint them though. IDK what color, though...





You have inspired me to ask a question where people can tell me what i should do with them....





I SCRATCH YOUR BACK, YOU SCRATCH MINE!!!!!!





Thanks!!!





鈾?me
Red cause they are painted that way =]
a bright pink with purple sparkles
'It's called smokin' in Havana.
ugly
They should be either a pale translucent pinkish or whitish color, but sometimes red based polishes will leave a yellowish stain if you don't use base coat.


If you have thick, yellowish nails that peel or flake, you have a fungus.
OPI La paz-itivley hot (a shimmery bright pink)
right now, my toenails are orange. bright colors pop when you have a tan.
i think french manicures are cute. On my toenails right now however is a light light pink. bright colors are cute too.
looks like barbie pink %26amp; on my big toe there are flowers
pearl pink
its like a nude color but i do have nail polish
luscious red....
RED HOT RED
sometimes deep red, sometimes black, what about you?
i got a pedicure so there pinkish purple with a little flower lol
pink :)
red
Bright pink. : )
I just painted my toenails a raspberry pink color a few days ago. They look ah-dorable!
Mine are a light pink with little painted flower!
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment