Thursday, August 5, 2010

I clip my toenails on the kitchen table...want to come over for dinner?

I'm making rice pilaf!I clip my toenails on the kitchen table...want to come over for dinner?
Yes, I will be there. Let's say 6:30-ish?I clip my toenails on the kitchen table...want to come over for dinner?
That just killed my apatite
Yes!!
Oh that sounds just LOVELY!!


I'll bring my famous Yam and Pickle casserole... but don't worry, this time Granny didnt mistake it for the latrine! At least I don't think so...
My wife and I will gladly come over for dinner...as long as it is warm enough to eat on your patio because I have no interest in eating on your kitchen table.
your gross
At least we'll be able to pick our teeth; leave me a long one!





.
I hawk boogers across the table with my spoon - sure, I'll be there.
no thanks
LOL! No thank you!
Thanks but I'll pass!
That is so gross!
my favorite!
Besides rice pilaf, what else are we having?
LOL!!! Remember the Sponge Bob episode where Mr. Krab opened a hotel, and Sponge Bob made Mr. Squidward a Krabby Patty with toenail clippings? Eeeewwwwwwww,......

No comments:

Post a Comment