Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls only!!! Do you like a guy who likes to massage and paint your toenails.?

Who doesn't like a massage? As for the nail painting it's great to watch the look of sheer concentration on their face !Girls only!!! Do you like a guy who likes to massage and paint your toenails.?
Some will say yes, others will say no, I'm not sure this is the appropriate place for such a ';question'; since this is not a chatline or discussion forumGirls only!!! Do you like a guy who likes to massage and paint your toenails.?
oh yessssssss, wish i had a man like that right now, been wanting one since my last devoice20 years ago
No
yeah!..i like that.


it depends on the girl.


sometimes they don't like it..but girls like me do like it.=)
I agree with wavey. I'd really enjoy a nice massage.
im a guy....hahaha..





depends on how frequent the guy does it, if hes all over your feet he has a fetish.





ive one both, but only on occasion and usually for a laugh (i pretend to go blind then paint more than the toenails) and ill only massage if she says her feet are tired.
I'm a guy but I gotta get in on this question.





If a guy likes to massage you, that's fine. He's getting to feel you and you get some stress relief.





If a guy likes to paint your toenails, show him your ex-boyfriend's picture and ask him how cute he thinks he is.
Sure
Okay, I don't paint my toenails, but my husband does massage for me, and it is awesome!
I love guys that massage but not paint toenails, I prefer they give heads.
well i'd LOVE a massage...the toenails would b a bit hows it goin unles it was all in good fun
Well if the guy does a half decent job, then sure, I'll be in it! Is the guy gay though?
hmmm.. i dint think of it.. but i gues it'll be good!
Sounds like this guy has a foot fetish
I'm a guy and yes!!!! I like my toes painted with a sparkle green!
a massage from a guy wld be great!!! But i'm not sure about a guy painting your toenails..
I think it'd be an interesting experience. and besides, there's nothing better than a sensual massage given to you by your significant other.
my boyfrined gives me massages. then he gets laid.





toenails... a guy that girly would make a great mate... boyfriend on the other hand... i wouldn't go out with a girl that girly. and i'm bisexual.
no not at all ......... what made u ask this question dude?
I'll luv to watch my guy paint my nails this means he'll do anything for me
A massage, yes. Toenails, no. Unless you're a professional. I don't want nobody messing up my toes! It is really sweet, however.
IT DEPENDS ON WHO DOES IT.
why not for a change especially for my husband who isnt really sweet and affectionate and if he does the massaging and painting nails to me, it would be fine!its a miracle though!coz its seldom that guys do that,i know that its the other way around!
Well heck YEAH! As long as he's not into painting his own toe nails! I would love to have my husband do both for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment