Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Girl friend says she only cuts her toenails on a full moon, is this normal?

She says it stops her from getting ingrown nails.My Girl friend says she only cuts her toenails on a full moon, is this normal?
LMAO. maybe she's just supersticious. There's nothing wrong with it, just a little strange and lacks common sense.


%26lt;3My Girl friend says she only cuts her toenails on a full moon, is this normal?
tee hee... sounds like a superstition to me...





superstition? i'm too lazy to look up the spelling.





take care...
It's a superstition thing. My Hungarian grandmother cut her hair during certain moon cycles.
Whatever tickels her fanny. I try cutting my hain on a new moon. Hair grows faster, stronger and a lot. It works too. I have all that.
Does she howl at the moon, as she cuts them?
That is just strange....
holy crap!! LOL! have you ever told her that is INSANE? well, no one else does that!
No that is so freaky! You need to have a talk to her about that with her.
Can't say I have ever heard of that one. So I would have to say no its not normal
probably for it is
hahaha


that's kinda funny.


well.. i cut my toenails when i'm freaked/worrying about something.
no not really...
LOL!
well i think its unusual!!!!!


she is not soooooooo normal.


but then u can cope her.


this can not be a reason to leave her.


so i think u continue and dont interfere !!!


thats all!!!!


try it!!!
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment