Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have short toenails and fingernails- help!?

i rip my toenails and fingernails when i'm asleep, i don't know why but its just always been a habit of mine- and i don't know how to control it


do you have any tips i could use to stop ripping my nails off?!?!


ps- just to get an idea of how bad my habit is, my smallest toe has about a 1 mm length- eek!


please help me!!!I have short toenails and fingernails- help!?
Develop another habit. Keep 'playdo' in your bed and use your hands on that, rather than on yourself.I have short toenails and fingernails- help!?
I would just file them down so they don't snag on anything like bed sheets and apply a clear coat nail polish over the fingernail and toenails. Keep a small qty. of nail files in your home and even in your purse or at work. Always keep the nails filed smooth and use clear coat that will seal the nails and prevent snags and rips. Hope that helps.
maybe fake toenails and fingernails! they hurt if u rip them. or u can get a nail polish so wen u bite them its really gross. idk give it a try it may just work
Tape the end of your fingers and toes every night!
wear socks? or as the person above me said, bandaids???

No comments:

Post a Comment