Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know how I can stop picking my toenails? I want to stop but can't! Perhaps a liquid for a deterant

just don't think about them, keep your mind off your toe-nails........ or you could get some stop an grow lol that tastes nasty but its for finger nails....Does anyone know how I can stop picking my toenails? I want to stop but can't! Perhaps a liquid for a deterant
What stops me picking my toenails is I don`t wash my feet.After I stopped washing my feet I picked my toenails then smelled my fingers and they stunk so I stopped washing my hands after I picked my toenails and that can cause you some serious problems espescially if your a nose picker.Does anyone know how I can stop picking my toenails? I want to stop but can't! Perhaps a liquid for a deterant
hypnotism. its good, the only bad thing is that it costs around 拢200, but you can get a book about self hypnotism in the library. its good!
big macs is the answer my friend, eat 10 a day for the next 12 months, you'll struggle to even see your toes never mind pick them.
keep socks on
to stop picking your toe nail put hot sauce on it
Have you heard of Reliv?


http://www.reliv.com


kilburg@iowatelecom.net
Tell yourself to do it more! Otherwise, cut your toe!
YUK!!!! start picking your crack instead.
You can get stuff for yer fingernails, so yup just put it on your toenails instead.





But if you're a true hardcore biter and picker like I am, it won't stop you!





Keep going, it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment