Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls only!!! Do you mind if a guy compliments about your toenails?

It's a compliment to a woman who takes the time to keep her toenails well manicured.Girls only!!! Do you mind if a guy compliments about your toenails?
Well no, compliments are a good thing. It would be a strange compliment, though. But it's still nice.Girls only!!! Do you mind if a guy compliments about your toenails?
absolutely not!! unless the toes are nasty and you're just making fun of them, otherwise we love being complemented, especially if we get mani's and pedi's done... it's nice for someone to notice:-)
No i always like to keep my feet nice i think it;s nice if a guy notice my feet, it means he likes when a women takes good care of herself.
no, i have beautiful feet and lovely toenails.
lol no i think it's cute, and i take very good care of my toenails
It seems a little odd, I'd probably look at them funny, but overall, I would feel happy to be complimented at all, most girls are!
I DON'T MINE AT ALL BECAUSE I KEEP A MANICURE
no i dont mind, i like it when guys recognize my feet.
They might think you think they are ugly elsewhere!





';You have beautiful.... uh... toenails!';
I wouldn't keep them polished if I didn't want people to notice them!
Of course not! I like it
Depends.. All girls love compliments.. but a lot of times.. depending on the woman.. if you compliment something that they personally don't like they might take offense to it.. lol yes its true.. we're soooo confusing..
Go for it. Girls love it you when you pay attention to the small details they love paying attention to as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment