Thursday, August 5, 2010

Would you rather have all your Toenails and Fingernails ripped out or....?

have all your teeth pulled out with no anesthetic?





if you pick toe and finger nails - they will all get infected and there would be a huge possibility you may have to have at least 3 of your digits amputated - and you get no anesthetic during the initial removal of the nail. (you do get it when they are amputated but you dont get any pain meds after)





if you pick teeth - you get pain meds for 5 days afterwards. you can have dentures but they will be yellow and crooked.





wow. this one got complicated, but you have to pick one.Would you rather have all your Toenails and Fingernails ripped out or....?
rotflol rip them nails out!!!! my teeth gotta stay!!Would you rather have all your Toenails and Fingernails ripped out or....?
Teeth. I like my fingers.
i like all my body parts and intend on keeping them! .......wow, and i thought i had too much time on ';my'; hands!~鈾
I'm already married.

No comments:

Post a Comment