Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color should i paint my toenails if..?

this is the sandal i would be wearing.


(the orange one)


http://www.metrostyle.com/Product/ProductAltZoomPopUp.aspx?PfId=100434%26amp;DeptId=8900%26amp;producttypeid=1%26amp;ViewAll=1%26amp;affiliate_id=017%26amp;affiliate_location_id=04%26amp;WT.mc_id=k17401%26amp;mid=j14672409%26amp;za=1





and the jeans i will be wearing is black denim. and the shirt will be white.





my skin tone is a LIGHT tan.What color should i paint my toenails if..?
A Citrus color or a REALLY bright orange it really bring out your toes and then if possible put a decoration on them like after they are dry put a flower of differernt colorsWhat color should i paint my toenails if..?
Essie's Marshmallow





Lacome's Beachy or Transluscent





Any metallic would be pretty, too!





Have fun!
french pedicure is tha best way 2 go!
I'd go with a bronzy metallic. Love the sandals.
do a light pruple or a green like the grass but a lil diff.


or a deep pink. or a pinkish purplish





those or nice! =]....
french manicure always goes with everything
I think dark blue or a silver is good but i also want to say black but then it would look like Halloween
purple
I think a bright, florescent color would look great. Milani has some great florescent shades. You can check out all their colors at milanicosmetics.com. They have 46 unique and unusual colors to choose from. Maybe this will give you some ideas. By the way, I love the sandals!
How about a bronze coloured nail varnish or coffee coloured one, that would look great with the orange
i would say gold to match with jewellery if u r wearing gold jewellery!
Play safe, paint them deep red- dead sexy, YUM, YUM!!!!!!
I would use an orange nail polish.
bronze or a white with a pink design. it will look good woth ur tan skin and cute with those really HOTT shoes!! ~xoxo
a light pink french manicure!! it matches with everything!!! or black
french, white tips. That goes with anything
A french manicure would go great with any kind of outfit. To add a sparkling touch, you could add some nail stickers, or special clear coat with glitter in it.
I think that it'd look really nice if you have to money to get a french painted on your toes. like a french manicure, but on your toes. I had it for my wedding and it's so cute! Or if you dont want to spend any extra cash I think white would be awesome to be safe. I'd stay away from black paint or green.. you don't want to look like a pumpkin!! haha
dark pink or dark purple

No comments:

Post a Comment