Saturday, August 21, 2010

POLL: Do you like clipping toenails and giving backrubs?

http://toledo.craigslist.org/wan/1022149…





apply herePOLL: Do you like clipping toenails and giving backrubs?
Girls only? That's sexism right there. I'm calling Jesse Jackson.POLL: Do you like clipping toenails and giving backrubs?
i want a 18 - 25 year old male who is willing to do clean my freaking house, take care of my 17 pets, and pay me $38000 a month.





all i am asking is you help me keep my toe nails trimmed b/c i have a hard time reaching my feet and for you to give me a back rub and feet rub and to help me shave my butt hair i know sounds like a lot but looking for a caring man-boy to help me out and i am willing to pay i am not asking for ****** or anything that so don't get me wrong what all i want done is already
Awww, it's already been flagged for removal. I'm beginning to think that between the amount of time you spend here, and the obvious amount of time you spend scouring Craigslist, you must get very little work done.
oh brother..


glad I'm not female.





I love giving back rubs..but I draw the line at clipping toe nails..oh, and the back rubs are for her only.





';shave my pubic hair??';


wtf...????


just how BIG is that guy I wonder...
My head feels like a block of solid lead that's about to tumble to the floor and land on my toe. I hope my toe starts bleeding until my blood is all gone.
I'm speechless. W-o-w.
Well I prefer having them bitten off and having a good shag afterward, to each his own.
holy Toledo! Sounds like someone's a big fat fattie. I'll reach its toenails for $200 plus a hot pocket
Well I prefer biting them off and giving backrubs but hey, to each his own.
Wait I think he wants his scrotum shaved too. That will definitely cost him extra!
For $100 a month? Sounds like my dream job!
I like to rub feet and backs.





and lick nipples.





Do I qualify?
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think............ NO!
i actually am a love slave, i rub my guy, wash him, lather him up
only my own.





yup.





that dude is funny!
you really need to move.





Down here.





I prefer popping others back zits
Ermm..no, doesn't really tickle my fancy
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment