Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is biting my toenails a bad attribute?

My husband keeps giving me dirty looks!Is biting my toenails a bad attribute?
That just means your quite flexible and he should like that....no really, that is gross...and I hope your feet are clean when you do that. Hope you never step in dog poo. Ever heard of toenail clippers?Is biting my toenails a bad attribute?
Certainly not as attractive as your picture! LOL
I used to do it :)
Yes, that's nasty
I personally enjoy chewing my toenails---they taste good and it keeps me flexible...
chew away dear
yucky poo Red stop that at once!!


%26amp; i cant talk!


because i nibble my finger nails when im stressed


%26amp; thats bad enough


but toes is wicked!! haha :)
the love doctor says





No in fact that is the main thing he looks for in a girl
Yes it is!! It's not lady like!!%26lt;3
Yes. I don't mind fingernails, but toenails is just kinda weird... (hey, just tellin' the truth!)
You gotta do what you gotta do!!! I guess it would be bad if you did it in a restaurant while waiting for your food. Otherwise, it's your HUSBAND and I'm sure he does some quirky things of his own!!! Nothing to get a divorce over that's for sure. I've been known to do it on occasion. And I bet most people do it too, they just won't admit it cuz they're PRUDISH!!!!!!!!! Nibble on!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww. Stop!!
Hmm... I guess it is no worse than biting your nails. More power to you if that's possible. I would love to see that.
its nasty!
Your immune system must be wonderful!
%26lt;gag%26gt; grulllllll. Stop that.
He just wants a taste of what he's lookin' at, baby! And I'm not talking about your toes......!
Umm... ur flexible.
sure
my little sister used to do that, so it's not a bad thing. but it makes those of us who can't do it a bit upset. i always thought it was amazing how anyone could do that.
damn your flexible maybe he is mad you didn't ask him if he wanted to do it.
No he should be lauding your efforts to keep your flexibility!!!
No...





But only if you're using your toenails to ';floss your teeth'; right before you bite them off...





And let's try NOT to ';literally'; put your foot in your mouth...





That's too ';schmexy,'; baba'





WAY too ';schmexy...';
yes mam.it is indeed a bad habit.see how would u feel when your husband is doing the same?
Nimble, comes to mind...
oooo





that sounds like fun
It is definitely not something to brag about
you can stop biting your toenails by painting them, that way, you can keep reminding youself that if you bite it, it'll chip the paint.





change this habit by eating chips? its just as crunchy as toenails
then do it when he's not around. if YOU feel that it's a bad habit, then try to break it by doing something else when you catch yourself biting or about to bite. it takes three weeks to break a habit and start a new one, just keep trying!
It's not just a bad attribute...it's disgusting! You can get syphillis.
It's fine....as long as you wash your toes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment