Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that compliments about your toenails?

I couldn't say, it's never happened. I keep my feet covered and only the husband sees them because I have believed since I was a small child that my feet are ugly so I spare the world the sight of them. LOLGirls only!!! Do you like a guy that compliments about your toenails?
Girls who are always seeking compliments are conceited.Girls only!!! Do you like a guy that compliments about your toenails?
lol no one has ever complimented me about my toenails but yeah sure i guess.
sure y not.
Yes!
I hate people looking at my feet because feet gross me out. If someone mentioned that my toes were nice, I would think they were a freak.
Some grls do and some don't like it, but you hve to be able to tell which girl will like it and which won't...I don't mind either way but I do get mine done...
i don't like compliments. i know i look perfect and i don't need any judgement from anyone. if u compliment only my toe nails then what - the rest doesn't look good?
Only when he is licking them...lol
I like it because I take pride in my feet and spend much time and money grooming them. I appreciate a man with a foot fettish for sure!
If it was about nail polish color, then yes. Anything else, I might think he has a foot fetish.
No seems weird but I like for something that girly to not be noticed by a guy unless he is gay

No comments:

Post a Comment